The main goal and objectives of the laboratory: research, development of theoretical foundations and tools for creating smart technologies based on the architectural approach, ICT outsourcing and “cloud” platforms and coordination of research activities of the institute’s laboratories to strengthen this area and further commercialize their results.
Purpose, tasks and functions of the laboratory
- research in the field of innovative and smart technologies;
- coordination of research and development of the subjects of scientific and scientific-technical activities of the Institute in the field of innovative and smart technology.
- Dissemination of new knowledge and technologies in the field of innovative and smart technologies.
- Conducting joint research in the field of innovative and smart technology with domestic and foreign universities and research centers.
- Creation of conditions for the commercialization of the results of scientific and (or) scientific and technical activities, in order to attract investment in the sphere of innovative and smart technology.