Scientific conference of the IICT
«Modern problems of computer science and computing technologies»
July 01 – 04, 2019
based on the results of research on Grant Financing and the Program-Targeted funding for the first half of 2019.
The program of presentations with the participants will be prepared by the beginning of the conference.
Articles are accepted strictly according to the presented sample until June 10, 2019 by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
ATTENTION! After June 10, 2019 articles will not be accepted.
THEMES OF THE CONFERENCE (SECTIONS):
- Current issues of applied mathematics, computer science and control theory.
- Information and telecommunication technologies. Systems and data communication networks. Internet-based technologies. Cloud computing. Parallel computing. Distributed computation. Supercomputer and cluster systems. Big data processing. Geographic information systems and technologies. Innovative educational technologies.
- Artificial intelligence technology. Intelligent Control Systems. Speech technologies and computational linguistics. Pattern recognition and image processing. Bioinformatics and biometric systems. Human-computer interaction. Machine learning. Intelligent Robotic Systems.
- Information Security and Data Protection. Software and hardware means of data protection. Mathematical techniques of complex systems’ information security.
- Mathematical modeling of complex systems and business processes. Computational mathematics, numerical analysis and programming, mathematical logic. Statistics Theory. Statistical methods.
Official languages of the conference are Kazakh, Russian, English.
Location of the conference – Institute of Information and Computational Technologies CS MES RK
- Deadline to submit reports June 10, 2019
- Conference period June 26-28, 2019
Kalimoldayev M.N., Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Doctor of Physics and Mathematics, Professor, Director General of the Institute
Mamyrbayev O.Zh., PhD, Deputy Director General of the Institute
Kalizhanova A.U., Deputy Director General of the Institute
Yunicheva N.R., PhD, associate professor, academic secretary of the Institute
Program Committee Members:
Amirgaliyev Y.N, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor
Arslanov M.Z., Doctor of Physics and Mathematics, Professor
Ashimov A.A, Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Doctor of Technical Sciences
Biyashev R.G, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor
Kudaykulov A.K, Doctor of Physics and Mathematics, Professor
Mazakov T.Zh., Doctor of Physics and Mathematics, Professor
Musabaev R.R., Candidate of Technical Sciences
Mustafin S.A., Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor
Nurtazin A.T., Candidate of Technical Sciences, associate professor
Nysanbayeva S.E., Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor
Pak I.T., Academician of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor
Samigulina G.A, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor
Tleubergenov M.I., Doctor of Physics and Mathematics, Professor
Utepbergenov I.T., Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor.
Akhmetzhanov M.A., PhD
Members of the Organizing Committee:
Shayakhmetova A.S., PhD
Kozbakova A.Kh., PhD
Kapalova N.A., Candidate of Technical Sciences