Laboratory of artificial intelligence and robotics
Head of the laboratory
Main directions of the research: mathematical methods of pattern recognition, methods of processing speech and graphical signals, image processing, identification and recognition of dynamic objects, artificial intelligence in robotics.
The obtained results:
- Mathematical models and algorithms of group synthesis in pattern recognition;
- Methods and models of synthesis and recognition of speech and graphical signals;
- Recognition system’s automatic setting methods have been developed according to the individual features of the speaker;
- Software of face and hand gesture recognition;
- Foundations of the robot intellectualization have been created, both visually and by voice.
A universal mobile robotic platform with hardware and software support that uses developed algorithms of 3-dimensional machine vision and the ability to track the object has been designed.
|Mobile platform for scientific purposes||Tracked mobile platform with machine vision for military and special civil services|
|Special mobile robot for obstacle avoidance||Tracked robot with machine vision|
|High-speed fighter «Berkut»||Hexacopter|
|Reconnaissance robot-tank||Mobile minirobot|
Obtained intellectual property certificates and Patents
K. Tolepbergenova, A. U. Kalizhanova, A. H. Kozbakova “Electronic library” (computer program) // Certificate of state registration of rights to the object of copyright No 967, May 25, 2015
Authorship certificate Software For Architectural Solutions Of Safe And Energy-Efficient Buildings Within The Framework Of The “Smart House” Project / Amirgaliev E.N., Kalimoldayev M.N., Kalizhanova A.U., Kozbakova A.Kh., Ormanov T.A.; published on 06.06.2017., bulletin No. 1407. p 24
Authorship certificate Software development for the effective flow distribution during evacuation / Amirgaliev E.N., Kalizhanova A.U., Kozbakova A.Kh., Kuanyshbay D.N.; published on 10.04.2017, bulletin No 648. p 28.