Head of the laboratory
Research, analysis and opposition to organized cyber attacks and threats to information security. Providing a holistic and integrated approach to monitoring and responding to information security incidents.
The main activities of the laboratory:
- research, analysis and opposition to cyber attacks and threats to information security;
- providing an integrated approach to monitoring and responding to information security incidents.
The main objective of the Laboratory is to conduct research in the field of science, engineering and technology, covering a set of problems related to ensuring cybersecurity, the protection of informatization facilities in the presence of threats in the information sphere.
Priority tasks of the laboratory:
- implementation of scientific and scientific-technical programs and projects;
- dissemination of new knowledge and technologies;
- conducting joint scientific research with domestic and foreign universities and research centers;
- creating conditions for the commercialization of the results of scientific and applied research;
- conducting research to improve the effectiveness of cyber attack recognition systems on the network resources of information systems;
- development, research and use of tools for detecting threats to information security;
- training of masters and doctoral students in the relevant field of scientific and applied research.
The laboratory performs the following functions:
- participates in research;
- provides methodological and consulting assistance in conducting research;
- conducts staff development courses in the field of cybersecurity.