REPUBLICAN STATE ENTERPRISE ON THE RIGHT OF ECONOMIC USE
«INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION AND COMPUTATIONAL TECHNOLOGIES»
The Institute of Information and Computational Technologies (formerly IPIС) was established in September, 1991 for intensive and purposeful development of fundamental and applied research in the field of computer science and control in Kazakhstan and scientific provision of the Republic informatization program.
The Institute has 319 employees, including 3 academicians, 3 honored scientists. 151 have a degree from the total number of employees of the In-stitute: 56 doctors of science, 95 candidates and PhD, 97 masters. The Insti-tute employs 247 young scientists under the age of 40 years.
Goals And Main Areas Of Scientific Activities Of The Institute
The mission of the institute is informatization of society and implementation of fundamental and applied research in computer science, management and modeling.
The main areas of research of the Institute of Information and Computational Technologies are:
- Information and computational technologies;
- Information security;
- Artificial Intelligence;
- Theory of parametric regulation of nonlinear dynamic systems on the market economy;
- Problems of pattern recognition, classification and decision theory;
- Optimization and optimal control of dynamic systems;
- Development of models, methods and information technologies to construct intelligent expert systems for weather forecasting and management of complex objects;
- Mathematical modeling and management of dynamic, technical, and economic systems and their applications;
- Problems of synthesis and recognition of the Kazakh language;
- Theory of models and specifications of information systems;
- Robotic systems and 3D-printing;
- Data mining и Big Data;
- Digital technologies;
Organizational structure of the Institute of Information and Computing Technologies